If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our websites.
The term 'Accommodation Margaret River' or 'us' or 'we' or 'our' refers to the owner of the website whose registered Australian Business Number is 69 118 545 708 and whose principal place of business is located in Australia at 18 Farrelly St, Margaret River, Western Australia 6285.
The term 'you' or 'your' refers to the user or viewer of our websites.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by International & Australian law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Please also read our Disclaimer.
- This website contains material which is owned by us, licensed to us and authorised by the original owner for our use. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and textual content. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced on this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. We actively protect our intellectual property.
- This website include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may make contact directly with an operator through details provided on our website and do so at your own risk. We provide information to facilitate contact between users of our websites and tourism operators in good faith as a convenience to users and on behalf of relevant tourism operators. Where payment has been made by an operator to us for the provision of displaying their contact information, Accommodation Margaret River does not accept any responsibility for accuracy of the information provided. Detailed information of our liability in regards to your contact with operators on our websites is contained in our Disclaimer.
These Terms & Conditions are subject to the laws of the State of Western Australia, Australia and International Law.
If you have questions regarding our Terms & Conditions, or wish to lodge a complaint or dispute, please email us at [email protected]
This website and its content is copyright of Accommodation Margaret River. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge this website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Refunds & Returns Policy
We do not have a physical goods refund policy as we only provide a service.
Bookings on this website for accommodation, tours, and services are processed by our supplier partners and so no direct refunds are processed from our company, all refunds and returns should be applied for from them.
For our advertising clients where we collect direct fees for advertising and other services, no refunds are accepted and it is the choice of our clients whether to continue beyond their originally contracted term (usually 12 months).